In accordance with the Federal Act on Data Protection (nLPD), we provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data collected during your experience on our website www.nvalue.ch.
1. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING | DEFINITIONS
2. IDENTITY AND CONTACTS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person who determines the purposes and means of the present processing of personal data NVALUE AG, a company incorporated under Swiss law with registered office in ……. (hereinafter also referred to as « NVALUE » or « Data Controller » or « Company » or « we »). The contacts of the Data Controller are as follows: email@example.com
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING | DATA RETENTION PERIOD
|PURPOSE OF PROCESSING | JUSTIFICATION
|DATA RETENTION PERIOD
|a) Activities strictly necessary for the user’s navigation on this website and to check its correct functioning.
|b) Obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site.
|c) To find the requests received through the « Contacts » area, present on this site.
|The data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purpose and may be kept for up to 10 years if a commercial relationship is established
|d) Direct marketing activities (subject to consent) by automated means
|The data will be kept until the revocation of the consent given
|e) Selection of personnel through the dedicated area on the site
3.1 METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by specially instructed subjects. The personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
4. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
We may share personal information with employees and/or personnel acting under the authority of the Data Controller (duly instructed for this purpose), as well as with third parties bound to NVALUE AG by contractual relationship, for the purpose of fulfilling contractual obligations and fulfilling one or more of the aforementioned processing purposes. These third parties will process the data provided as processors or independent controllers. Specifically, we may share the personal data collected with the following categories of recipients: a) subjects who provide services related to the operation of this website, the computer system of NVALUE AG and telecommunication networks (e.g., hosting providers, webmasters); b) assistance and consulting companies (e.g., web agencies); c) competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and/or the provisions of public bodies, upon request; d) group companies.
5. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE CONFEDERATION
The site is based in Switzerland (hosting) and personal data are not communicated outside the Swiss territory.
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to the DPA, the Data Controller grants you, as a data subject, the following rights (non-exhaustive list):
- obtain the correction of inaccurate or obsolete personal data;
- be informed in writing and free of charge if personal data concerning you are being processed;
- revoke consent to the processing of data previously provided;
- prevent the communication to third parties of any sensitive personal data;
- obtain the portability of personal data or request that they be transferred to third parties;
- request the limitation or blocking of data processing, the prevention of communication of data to third parties or the rectification or destruction of personal data;
- request the prohibition of a specific processing of personal data and a specific communication of personal data to third parties or the cancellation or destruction of certain personal data;
- if neither the correctness nor the inaccuracy of the personal data can be proven, request the addition of a note indicating the objection;
- request that the rectification, destruction, blocking, especially communication to third parties, in addition to the note on the dispute or judgment be communicated to third parties or published;
- declare the processing of personal data unlawful.
7. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION | MODIFICATIONS | UPDATES